UTHSC-Houston Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 110Register Today!
- Aug 6, '12 by jayn108I was thinking about taking it again but don't want to mess my grades especially in critical thinking cause I really don't know how to study for it
- Aug 8, '12 by desjt3@nici0513 did you have all 4 sciences finished when you applied? or how many did you have and what were they? i know a girl hemphia got accepted and she had all 4 sciences finished with all a's and 4 classes left to take when she was accepted. i wonder if they start with those who have all sciences finished because all a's in that is basically saying you'll do good in the program since its all science. (hope this makes sense) im of course freaking out about everything lol
- Aug 12, '12 by UTMB2012Does anyone know if they combine repeated courses, or if they just take the highest grade?
- Aug 13, '12 by JessbirdQuote from UTMB2012They take the highest grade.Does anyone know if they combine repeated courses, or if they just take the highest grade?
- Oct 4, '12 by AnonEmusWhen courses are repeated, they take the most recent grade, which could be lower.
- Oct 14, '12 by MBARNIs there anyone on this discussion forum that is already in the UTHSC PhD program? If so, I would love to hear from you!
- Nov 15, '12 by HopefulleslieHey everybody!
I was just curious if anyone has heard of a situation like mine before. I was accepted in fall of 2012 for generic BSN @ UTHSC-Houston and was accepted, but was not done with all my pre-reqs yet. Does anyone know if my chances are pretty good for getting in this time around(fall 2013)?
Thanks and good luck to you all!
- Jan 31 by fjelleruplvl1, may I ask what I could expect as pay as a pca at MH? I have a few years experience and do blood, and I want to know what to ask.
- Apr 14 by kw90For anyone who is currently enrolled or graduated - did they drug test you throughout school at random times? I'm concerned about some of my medications affecting possible test results. I know they test you to get in, but I haven't been able to figure out who I contact regarding my medications, since according to HIPAA you can't tell the drug testing center what medications you're on.