University of Houston-Victoria second degree BSN spring 2013 - page 3
Is anyone applying to UHV second degree BSN spring 2013?... Read More
- 0Aug 23, '12 by tlc0584I think you are going to have a tough time getting a response from the Sugarland location for now because when I called to get an appointment, a lady told me that the advisor had left the job over there and they have a new advisor to take her spot. They have some kind of orientation soon at the Cinco Ranch location soon but I couldnt go cause of school.
I just recently applied and turned in all my paperwork. Hope I get in.
- 0Aug 24, '12 by tlc0584Im applying to UHV for the spring class and TWU for the fall class. The deadline for TWU is February so I still have time. Im just worried about my GPA. Its around a 3.1, but I have all A's in my science classes since I took most of them last year. Hopefully my TEAS score helps me out. I got an 87.3.
- 0Aug 27, '12 by mrmrz3I am applying to the program too. I hope I get in! I started a thread for this, but being new to the site, wasn't sure it got posted in the correct place.
A quick question for the person who is currently in the program--Do you get to choose what campus you attend, between Sugar Land and Cinco Ranch? Or is it just assigned?
I am nervous/excited, and wish everyone the best of luck!
- 0Aug 29, '12 by dman03You do get to pick your campus, but not the hospitals you rotate at. Although for this last semester if you were in Cinco Ranch you got a Katy hospital instead of Sugar Land so that was cool.
For the Nursingcas question, send it to them only.
And everyone come out to the info session tonight. A few of us will be there to answer questions!!
- 0Aug 29, '12 by tlc0584I have a quick question if anyone can help. I have completed the NursingCAS application and faxed in all my paperwork needed by the school. I am just wondering if I also have to apply to the school itself because there is no instruction in the application process to apply for UHV. Do you apply later after in the process?