University of Houston-Victoria second degree BSN spring 2013 - Page 16Register Today!
- Nov 18, '12 by fizzylimeAlso, for people wondering about the schedule, our first semester schedule was like this:
Monday: Sim Lab. 0830 – 1530.
Tuesday: Nursing Process I. 0830 – 1130. Pharmacology: 1230 – 1430.
Wednesday: Clinical. 0630 – 1600.
Thursday: Nursing Role: 1130-1330. Evidence Based Practice: 1400 – 1900 (1600-1900 being in the lab for health assessment).
Sometimes you’ll have Wednesdays off and Clinicals on Fridays. It depends on what hospital you’re at and which semester you’re in.
- Nov 18, '12 by Chocolate88Yes, your response helps a lot... thank you fizzylime!
- Nov 18, '12 by mrmrz3Thanks for the info and insight into the program and how the interview is broken down! Really helps put my mind at ease. So excited for next monday!
- Nov 19, '12 by adrianneeeThanks a TON for your input FizzyLime and Chocolate88!
- Nov 22, '12 by adijatsabI just found this site and thank you all for the wonderful info. I have a question though, I have read about people checking their "to do list", where do you go to check that? Thanks and I hope to see you all on Monday for the interview. Good-luck everyone.
- Nov 22, '12 by vrs001This Thanksgiving, I am so thankful for finding this thread! I am SO nervous about attending this interview. So, I googled it, and found this site. I think all of the questions I had were addressed...for now at least. I sincerely look forward to meeting all of you on Monday!
- Nov 23, '12 by saw46adijatsab- this is how to see the to do list:
login in with the User ID number and your PW then click on UHV self service then click on student center and the to do list is at the right