TWU Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 22Register Today!
- Jan 28 by carlajeanx3I think I am planning on taking Pathophysiology in summer also! Does anyone happen to know the dates for signing up for that? I wonder if they offer a pure online course or one that only meets once a week or something...
- Jan 28 by kriredmon13Hello EVERYONE!!!!
I am so nervous, I have good TEAS stats (84%) and 3/4 first attempt As but my GPA is a 3.3-3.5 because of my first semester in college. My past 4 semesters have been nothing but 3.75-4.0 though. I would relaylove to get in but I am super nervous!!! I just sent in my application. AHH!
Any tips and recommendations and hope for me?
- Jan 29 by deerylimeI took Pathophysiology in the Fall when I retook my history and government class. I took it at the Denton campus with ****. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I got a B but if it was the only course I was taking I would've been able to make an A for sure. I've heard if you take it at the Denton campus it's a lot easier than the Dallas/Houston one. It was interesting but nothing like A&P and micro, we were just berated with information.Last edit by Medic2RN on Jan 30 : Reason: please do not use the names of school personnel
- Jan 31 by nanerz13Don't say the professor's name...
- Jan 31 by uhmanduh09Applying for the Fall 2013 semester in Houston
I just got my scores back for my TEAS and I scored a 92% composite score! I'm super excited, but after reading a few of the posts on here, I'm a little worried that it may not be enough. My GPA is a 3.28 right now and if I retake a couple of the courses I got C's in, I could bring it up to a 3.5 by the start of the spring, but it would be too late to make a difference on my application. I didn't get any of the first attempt A's either, which I'm also a little worried about. I work as a PCT in the Med Center, but I don't even think they look into that stuff at this stage. Anyone else applied for the Houston Fall 2013 semester?
- Feb 1 by trs7707I applied to the Houston location even though I live in Dallas I am still hoping to get in though!
- Feb 1 by kkaiNow, we wait.... I hope we don't have to wait that long! Best of luck to you all
- Feb 1 by LaneerobinsonHello everyone!! I applied for the fall 2013 program! I finally passed the Teas! My twin sister was accepted this past fall so she is in there now! I hope to Join her! We have similar Gpa and teas score so I'm hoping for the best!! I want to meet my former classmates !!