TVCC Nursing Program 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- May 26, '12 by cilee4I'll be applying in 2013 for the programl, but after reading everyones previous posts I am confused! I'm looking at the scoresheet and the number of points you can have is pretty high, how come everyone is posting about getting 10 and 11 points? Am I reading this scoresheet wrong, because from what I can see the points should be closer to 100?
- Jun 9, '12 by Faith2012Cilee4, no TVCC changed their selection process regarding points. Starting Fall 2012, application period for 2013, the new point system will cap at 21. The previous cap was 13 points. You can gain additional points by taking and completing the "BSN" course, such as govt 2301 &02, hist 1302&02, art/humanities, stats, english 2 etc. By taking the additional classes and earning the points you make yourself more competitive for the program. Contact jballom for more info. He is the counselor for TVCC Kaufman.
- Jun 14, '12 by Amanda0812Woohoo! I made it in with 12 points. Congrats to everyone who made it in! So excited
- Aug 12, '12 by lth1123I'm sorry you didn't get selected when you wanted to. But, have you started on any of the BSN classes? I'm guessing people in your position will be in the top of the pack this round, if you all take a few classes. I know it sucks, but people who are needing the fall to complete the first 8 I feel are going to be left out this time. Which sucks because I have a friend in that spot and I wonder will we get in together. I'm also worried about how many of these extra classes we need to secure a spot?
- Mar 19 by kk9921Has anyone got an notification email and or letter yet for fall 2013 ADN at TVCC?
- Mar 21 by monica83Quote from kk9921Nope just waiting supposed to be the 29thHas anyone got an notification email and or letter yet for fall 2013 ADN at TVCC?
- Dec 5 by polo.In the TVCC ADN program brochure on page #2 it says that the hesi consists of reading math & grammar.... no A&P ??? so I am guessing you only need to take the critical thinking part of the HESI and not the full HESI that includes both critical thinking and A&P so does any one know which is needed ???
Does any one know which Hesi exam TVCC ADN program requires ??? is it
HESI A2 Entrance Exam WITH Critical Thinking
Critical Thinking Exam ONLY