tpapn nurse cant find work dfw area!Register Today!
- by ECJJBP Oct 24, '10I have been in tpapn for almost 2 years and cant find a job because nobody wants to work with tpapn. if i dont work i will not be compliant was wondering if anyone else in dfw area is having this problem? if you are please let me know. or if anyone knows tpapn friendly employers that would be great.
- Oct 25, '10 by TheCommuterHave you tried nursing homes? Although many people don't want to be bothered with working in LTC, I have worked at several nursing homes in the Fort Worth area that have hired TPAPN nurses. The blunt truth is that you will probably not find one single hospital that will be willing to deal with the restrictions that revolve around a TPAPN order on one's license. Also, many employers are becoming more selective and opting to not hire TPAPN nurses due to the slumping economy. Good luck to you!
- May 19, '11 by davismtry home health agenciesLast edit by davism on May 19, '11 : Reason: misspelled
- May 19, '11 by txspadequeenRNim going to second nursing homes. i have worked with several nurses working through tpapn in various ft worth nursing homes.
- May 19, '11 by txspadequeenRNoh poo this is a old thread... i should have looked
- Aug 30, '11 by J.e.n.nThanks anyway txspadequeenRN there are many people that read every single post on TPAPN and need up to date information!
- Nov 19, '11 by batman9WOuld they allow TPAPN nurses to work night shifts on their first 6 months?
- Nov 19, '11 by TheCommuterQuote from batman9No, not if you are the only RN in the building during the night.WOuld they allow TPAPN nurses to work night shifts on their first 6 months?
The TPAPN nurses with whom I've worked have either been hired to day shift or the evening shift (3 to 11, 2 to 10pm).
- Nov 19, '11 by batman9Thanks for that quick response.would you mind telling me which nursing homes at dfw area so I could submit my application too.this huge favor will not just help me out with employment but you are saving my family from crisis likewise my mortgages.thank you again!
- Nov 20, '11 by batman9TheCommuter,i got your private message last night,thank you!im gonna look them up today and call them tomorrow to apply.I cant PM you maybe its because im a rookie on this website for nurses.I appreciate you!