Texas ADN pay - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 6, '10 by rdnkmommyI graduated in May making $21.75/hr. I am one of the lowest paid new grads I know here in Dallas. At my hospital, there is no difference in ADN or BSN pay.
- Feb 16, '10 by RNQueenDoes anyone know how much a new ADN expect in Texas Children's, Woman's or Children's Memorial Hermann? I can only do NICU or PICU.
- Feb 18, '10 by mattie123Quote from KitaAzI am a new grad
and I make 23.50 at Scott and White an hour north of Austin.
Hi!! I have an interview for Scott and White in mid-March, any "interviewing" advice, what should I expect to be asked? Any info would help! I am graduating in May and I would LOVE to work there... The only iffy thing is that I will live in North Austin and will have to make that commute... any thoughts?
Thanks for your time,
- Oct 5, '12 by leeroijaewonDid you get the job, Mattie?
- Oct 6, '12 by Esme12Just to let you know that this thread is over 2 years old.......so the posters may not respond.