Spring 2013 El Centro College ADN - Page 19Register Today!
- Oct 27, '12 by iCme2El Centro campus really has a nice facility. Lecture halls are stadium style with outlets for laptops whereas Northlake is on the back wall or side wall. Not to mention El Centro's lab....And if you like to complain directly to the director of nursing,...she's just a few floors up. Instructors teach at both campuses.
Good luck everyone. It will be a crazy and exciting first semester for you all! Read until you go blind!
- Oct 28, '12 by KristysoleyI can't wait for this week! The waiting game is KILLING me! Good luck all!
- Oct 28, '12 by Crysj06Yay! This is the week! Good luck to us all! (:
- Oct 29, '12 by Asho2087I wish they would just come today!! I am so nervous waiting!
- Oct 29, '12 by jdmarAmen to that! I called El Centro today to see if they'd tell me anything, but no luck. Just said letters will be mailed on Wednesday and they are not releasing the points mimimum. HA! I keep thinking they will let something slip, but NOTHING! UGH!Last edit by jdmar on Oct 29, '12
- Oct 29, '12 by Asho2087I was hoping they would mail them early. Surely they have them all sealed and ready to go. I do have a feeling that the minimum will be around 18 though, since the packet changed. I sure hope so because that means I'm a sure in! Good luck everyone
- Oct 29, '12 by MorganBWell I Honestly think we won't receive letters until Friday though I could be wrong. In terms of the points and them not releasing them is because of the change, think about how many wee caught off guard . They will likely release the minimum for next semesters class. I was told that the average score was like 18/19 a while back and if the highest score seen was 24 prior to the cutoff it kinda makes sense, law of averages. Anywho I'm praying that it works out for everyone. Please don't forget to post as you get info :-)