Spring 2013 El Centro College ADN - Page 15Register Today!
- Oct 8, '12 by tkb89Yay!! Only a measley little week left to wait! =)
- Oct 8, '12 by Trang5891Omg for real! The letters will come on oct 31st
- Oct 8, '12 by jdmarSo, anyone know which is more accurate? Obviously there are no guarantees that the letters will come until they are dropped in the mail...but is the source that said Oct. 15th reliable? I called last Wednesday to see if there were any updates (ie. when letters would go out, if there was a point cutoff) and the lady that answered the phones said: 1) letter will go out on Oct. 31 (although that could just be a standard answer) and 2) in response to the point cutoff: "Oh no! She is still trying to get through all of them now."
so...keeping my fingers crossed that they will be on time and that all of the inside info you guys have received is accurate. 300 applicants, 18/19 point cutoff, and letters on the 15th would be AMAZING!!!
Good luck to you all!
- Oct 8, '12 by Trang5891Me too, I just called them today and there was a lady, she said the letters will be sent on oct 31st, even though Mrs Kollin told me in the info session it would be on oct 15th
- I was told October 15th and then October 31st. I will email Ms. farley and ask her. I'll post if and when i get a reply. But honestly I bet it's the 31st.
- In regard to the point system situation, the 18/19 cutoff eluded to makes sense. The TVCC cutoff at this point using pretty much the same system is averaging 17 points and there isn't much difference except they give a gpa point and a point for *escapes me*. I honestly think if you have 23 points are better you should get in. But then again who am I , but it just seems to make sense. The people applying for the satellite programs / hospital programs seem to need the more competetive points, as will the Fall class attempting to enter el centro/ northlake as applicants begin to accumilate more of the extra points required to be a competetive applicant. But again who am I lol?
- Oct 8, '12 by jdmarMorganB - so the cutoff for TVCC is only 17 points? When are you supposed to hear back from them?
- So far according to the TVcc got 21 points post, according to one of the advisors the average is around 17. I think we don't hear back from them until spring.
- Sorry to rain on everyone's hopes of early letters, but per Ms. Pam Farley ( a most reliable source), notifications will be postmarked October 31st. Which Means we should know by November 2nd or 3rd. So in the spirit of pins and needles carry on people. *Smile*
- Oct 9, '12 by Crysj06Oh no! I'm dying over here from waiting!!!! Morgan, Did Ms. Farley verify the cutoff for El Centro?