Questions about Seton Versant RN Residency in Austin - Page 43Register Today!
- May 1 by shototsuAs of today I have either had offers or was declined for every position I interviewed for. I received paperwork on the offer I accepted yesterday. I hope you guys have heard back, as well!
- May 1 by Shiner50Yep, no October cohort... It's going to get harder and harder to find a nursing job in Austin!
- Jun 7 by Stephers85Just wanted to thank you Purduegrad, Shiner50, and Jarreux for all of your tips. Wanted to keep quiet til it was all official, but I went to the Open House and sort of interviewed on the spot for Dell PICU, had a follow up interview the Monday after the Open House and was sitting on a verbal offer until about 2 weeks ago. I'm all settled in Austin now and just finished my HR health screen, etc this week. So far everything has been a great experience. Hope you are all having a great experience still with each of your departments. Thanks again for all your tips, I greatly appreciate it!
- Jun 19 by miami1981Wow. Seems like forever since I first started this post. Hope all the info has been helpful. Wishing the best to you all.
- Sep 8 by SwimwelltxOk! Who's ready for the February 2014 cohort process to begin!? I have done everything I can possibly imagine to set myself up for success here but I'm such a worrier.. Sometimes this site freaks me out more than helps.
Anyway! Thanks Miami1981 for starting the post! Who else is applying and what are your top 3 choices??
- Sep 9 by jerseygirl1248Hi Everyone!
I am trying to start this application for the February 2014 cohort, first of all the date for when the application is opening keeps changing! It says that it is supposed to open today and to click ready to apply and then the introduction tab to create your username and password, but when I do that, it still keeps saying the same message that the application will open today but has no place to create the username and password! Anyone know what's going on or how to get this started?? Please let me know!!
- Sep 9 by chyna016It is open now, you might have just been a little to early. I would try a different browser if you still can not get into the application.
- Sep 18 by RJ1087has anyone submitted their application yet?
- Sep 30 by jerseygirl1248I submitted my application the day after it opened and have received an email today that says that Part I of the application is complete and has been submitted to the Human Resources Office of Nurse Recruiters and I should be contacted by them in the next 7-10 business days to let me know what to do to begin Part II of the application process. Where is everyone else in the process??
- Oct 1 by RJ1087I got that email yesterday as well so just waiting to see whats next. I am out of state so I'm not sure i Have much hope but its worth a shot