It seems one of the struggles for Texas nurses has been the Group One reporting.
1. Many nurses dont know it exists
2. Many nurses dont know what information is on it
3. Many nurses dont even know that they are on it
4. The information on it is non factual making it making it hard to disprove yet you cannot remove it you can only add a note to it
5. anything can be put on there, (unlike BON which has some guidelines of what would jeorpadize you license. EG neglect, med error... vs Group one where it could be (insubordiation)
I think the only way to protect each other as nurses is to NAME the employers
that report to and use group one. Doing so would
1. alert former employees that are struggling to get jobs to check group one.
2. Alert job seekers of the risks of being empolyed there
3. Alert current employees who have hostile work environments to CYA incase a malicious supervisor intents to wreck their career later.