MD Anderson Clinical Residency - HoustonRegister Today!
- by HouTx Jan 31Hey everyone,
I just noticed that MD Anderson is soliciting applications for their new grad residency (BSN required). Even though they prefer students who have had a rotation at an MDA facility, it is open to others. Here's the link http://jobs.mdanderson.org/houston/n...y-program-jobs
- Jan 31 by StephalumpI actually just spoke to someone about this (to figure out the time frame for next cycle) and a BSN is not required. Preferred, but not required. The only academic requirement is graduating from an accredited school.
- Jan 31 by heartsgalCan you please post a link to that? The page I found Professional Student Nurse Extern (PSNE) - Summer Program | MD Anderson Cancer Center says candidates must be enrolled in a accredited BSN program
Maybe I'm looking at the wrong one. Thanks!
- Jan 31 by Stephalumphttps://2xrecruit.kenexa.com/kr/cc/j...D82453B668EC0A
They always make the job postings so hard to find. Who would think to look for a Stem Cell Clinical Nurse job posting?
- Jan 31 by nashcookiethe stem cell job is no longer available!
- Feb 1 by StephalumpAh, wow! Hopefully someone got to that one before it closed! Here's another one
- Feb 1 by nashcookiethanks ill apply. pls how do you answer their assessment questions?
- Feb 2 by nashcookiehi stephalump did you apply to the program? I have a friend i told about it and they already called her for interview. Also some random persom on allnurses all said he/she has interview. I hope they call me
- Feb 2 by StephalumpNo, I didn't. I won't be able to apply until next year. I was hunting for summer externships and started taking note of deadlines for GN internships for the future
Good luck to you! Hope you get a call!