MD Anderson Cancer Center RN OR Residency Sept. 2013Register Today!
- by qxvu85 Jul 9Hi,
Just wanted to start a thread for the MD Anderson Cancer Center RN Residency program that is scheduled to start on Sept. 9,2013. I just applied but haven't heard anything back but Im not worried as they are still accepting applications up until July 19. Anyone else applied?
- 3,730 Views
- Jul 9 by allyx226Just applied last night!
- Jul 9 by qxvu85Awesome! Are you from the area?
- Jul 10 by allyx226No actually, I am from MA. Looking to relocate since the job market up here is awful! My boyfriend has family in the Houston area so we are considering making the move there. I have been appying to several states.
- Jul 10 by chikah_dorahI also applied today.. no reply yet.. fingers crossed
- Jul 10 by allyx226I received an email this afternoon from HR just asking general questions: am I currently licensed in TX, what is my shift preference, what is my current pay rate, how I heard about the opportunity, etc. so that she could forward it to the department for review I'm assuming they most likely send it out to everyone..I applied a day or two ago.
- Jul 11 by qxvu85same here! im fron san jose, ca and jobs here are unheard of especially for new grads. been applying to all new grad positions in several states as well.
i also got that email from hr about TX license, shift preference and pay rate.
- Jul 17 by qxvu85Has anyone been contacted for phone interviews?
- Jul 17 by ReeblesI just applied today! Throwing my hook in the water from the Bay Area.
- Jul 23 by qxvu85Has anyone been contacted for panel interview?