LVN-BSN programs in Houston TX?Register Today!
- by malaikaa84 Dec 11, '08Hi!
Does anyone know of any LVN-BSN programs in the Houston area? I'll be moving to Houston in January and am lookinf for a school. Are the programs very competative?
- Dec 11, '08 by TheCommuterPrairie View A&M University has an LVN-to-BSN program.
- Dec 11, '08 by akaniniI think Houston Baptist University does too. Check them out.
- Dec 11, '08 by malaikaa84Thanks! Planning eventually to get an MS.....but I guess the BSN is a good starting place for that. I'll look into both those schools! Does anyone know anything about TWU? Good? Bad? Does it even have a program?
- Dec 18, '08 by akaniniOP, did you have any luck with the schools?
- Dec 22, '08 by HouTxTWU is a 'first tier' nursing school - excellence all the way. Their primary campus is in Denton (just north of Dallas) with nursing school locations in Dallas & Houston. They are very selective - uber competitive to get in. Keep your grades up!
- Jan 28, '09 by malaikaa84I actually am still in the ADN part of my degree. But I wanted to make sure there are a couple schools to apply to around here, cause my hubby is up for a transfer if we want it....just wanted to get a feel for this area. Thanks!