ITT Tech Breckenridge School of Nursing - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 5 by KarinaJ.Hi ladies!, I also got accepted into the program in Orland Park, super excited!, Good luck to you all!
- Mar 11 by KarinaJ.yes very!, See you there!.
- Jun 9 by Tggrwilliams86I start on June 17th at Orlando Park, can't wait to meet some of you ladies!!!!
- Aug 19 by Islander671Hey, I was wondering how you are enjoying your classes with ITT. I just moved to Texas and have missed the September entrance, looking at the March one. Can you give me any feedback as to help me decide whether to pursue this school or continue with the traditional and LONGER route? Are the classes organized? Are the teachers well educated and helpful? Thank you
- Aug 21 by LPNTORN704Good luck with your education and please update me on how the program is going. I am also looking into the school in my location
- Aug 21 by LPNTORN704Quote from the.truth.ferretGood luck.
ITT is a "for-profit" school that is only in business to make money for shareholders. Their educational standards have been proven to be low and their credits will not transfer any where, sometimes not even to another ITT campus.
Their tuition is round $20,000 for one academic year which is three quarters. They operate by getting students on Federal student financial aid, Pell grant and Stafford loans, although these will in no way cover the full cost so at some point you will have to take out some high-interest private loans. As well, your loan aggregate amount for an independent student is $57,500 while a Bachelor degree cost is $80,000. You will have to either get private loans or pay cash to cover the difference.
ITT has been and is currently embroiled in many lawsuits and investigations by the Department of Justice, the Department of Education, the SEC, the Governmental Accountability Office, as well as many former employees and students for fraud.
Please do some research before you ruin your life. Start here:
ITT Technical Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My ITT Experience
ITT grads claim deception in lawsuit - Houston Chronicle
ITT Educational Services, Inc. Under Long Term Investor Investigation | Shareholders Foundation
sounds like you need a real job.One that actually pays for you doing research lol.she didnt ask for your "input" she asked to connect with people who are planning to attend the school. Sounds to me like you were an individual who did not earn good grades or work hard to remain in the program.Usually people who were terminated have the worst to say. Since you love doing research so much why dont you try getting paid for it lol.
- Aug 26 by donnadbwI started March 2013, getting ready for finals in the second semester !!! Can't wait so far soooo good 4.0 gpa !!!
- Sep 8 by mdh008Ohhhhh, Just wait! I literally just finished with the last quarter and am actually graduating. (I was in cohort 1 at Richardson). We started with 30 in our class, the final quarter we were down to 15 and then the exit hesi knocked another 4 out.
I would say going to ITT is a major mistake.