College of the Mainland, Texas City - Page 20Register Today!
- Jun 7, '11 by jmars cnaU are right I love the hov lane I use to work in katy so I know how bad the traffic Is
- Jun 7, '11 by blynn15My friend and I are car pooling from Clear Lake area. I am in Pasadena skirts to cl lake. Let me know if anyone else is. We will all see at orientation also!
- Jun 11, '11 by blynn15Doe anyone know what locations our clinicals may take place?
- Jun 11, '11 by TX_Nurse_2_BeMy friend started in the spring and her first clinical was at UTMB on Tuesdays the second half of the semester. I can ask her about other potential sites. Shes my go to guy for all of the program's info. Lol. Its really helpful that shes directly ahead of me.
- Jun 14, '11 by blynn15Our uniforms are purchased at the school store. right? I know that we will have all of our questions answered July 18th, but I am was just wondering
- Jun 14, '11 by rocket_ryderI am not certain but have been told that RN students need Red scrubs..... not any brand or anything imparticular, just some that are red. I could be wrong though.
I am sure if you call they call confirm this.
- Jun 15, '11 by ms. nicoleCongrats to every who was accepted and who r on the alternate list. Hope is still alive. The fat lady has not sung yet. If anyone would like to share I would really appreciate it. I an wondering what the scores were for the accuplacer for those who got accepted and on the alternate list. Thanks in advance.
- Jun 15, '11 by rocket_ryderI had a 106 on the reading accuplacer which was the equivalent to a 15 reading level. I got in... but I also had the highest points possible for the Math (I have taken calculus) and A's in all my pre req sciences (Ana 1&2 and Micro) And B's in all other classes they asked about.
- Jun 15, '11 by TX_Nurse_2_BeI guess I had a 106 too on the accuplacer because my reading level was 15 as well. I don't have my sheet in front of me. I had the 15 points for math (i took statistics) I got points in all fieds on the placement system except Patho and Health Assessment.
How's evryone's checklist coming along? I mysteriously lost my shot record somewhere between February and now... Grrr! I also have a very short timeline to get everything complete because I will be on vacation from July 1-15. So I will have to turn everything in this month.
- Jun 15, '11 by blynn15I have already turned in all of my documents to the nursing department. My titer for hep B showed no antibodies so I have to have the immunization series again ... I can not wait for the 18th of July. Does
@ Tx Nurse 2 Be: Does you friend wear scrubs everyday to school or only to clinicals? I want to clean my closet out and debating on to keep some clothes or not... lol