Vanderbilt Nurse Residency Program Summer 2013 - Page 27Register Today!
- Apr 24 by liljay272I'm sending my acceptance letter today!! wooohoo ill prob go down end of June, and i heart West End area is a good place right by vandy.. its def worth it to live near everyhing even though its pricey and we dont make that much, but it will be convenient and fun!
- Apr 30 by CharlieChaseSo i made it off the waiting list for the Psych track!! I was so not expecting this, so I accepted a pool position where I currently live. I know it would be foolish not to accept Vanderbilt's offer, but I am so dumbfounded by the offer that I don't know what to do!!!
- May 2 by AbieteASnowRN
How was the interview for the perioperative internship? and how many people did they take in?
I have an interview in a week, and I'm pretty anxious...any help is appreciated!
- Aug 6 by trooI am applying to the program for January 2014. Just wondering if any of the current nurse residents can tell me what the current salary is for the NRP program? The salaries listed seem to be several years old and I can't believe it is still $18/hour. It makes a difference whether I stay where I am or accept an offer from Vandy if one comes. I can't work for $18/hour and support my familiy.
- Aug 23 by CrazyGoonLPNCan anyone tell me what the starting hourly wage is for the NRP? I have a general idea but would love to know the specifics :-)
- Nov 29 by jessluvsjasperAny advice for those of us applying for Summer 2014?