New grad headed to Tennessee...Register Today!
- by CindyBoo22 Jan 13I recently graduated as an RN and was wondering if anyone could tell me the base pay for a new grad RN at Southern Tennessee Medical Center in Winchester? I'd like to move up there and have put in several applications with no reply, but I would still like to know a base pay if anyone can come up with an estimate.
- Jan 13 by CindyBoo22[COLOR=#000000]I'm looking for a job in the Winchester, TN area. Specifically Southern Tennessee Medical Center and I'm wondering about how much a new grad RN starts out at this hospital. Any estimates from someone in the area would help a lot!![/COLOR]
- Jan 14 by madwife2002Threads merged as same topic
- Jan 14 by CrazyGoonLPNI'm not sure about that hospital but in the Nashville area I think the average for new grads is $20-23/ hr. that may give you some kind of an idea of the pay.
- Jan 15 by CindyBoo22Thanks, yall!
- Jan 19 by mee9mee9that's about 35-40 grand a year. kinda low. 20 dollars times 36-40 hour workweek. hours in a work week times 2. times that by number of times in a month you get paid. times that by number of months in a year you get paid.