Calling all Southwest Tennessee Community College 2012 Fall Hopefuls - Page 7Register Today!
- Mar 30, '12 by soon2bnurseVThanks for sharing aaanders2020. I assume the requirements have changed: if you are applying as a second degree major with a Bachelors already, you do not have to submit ACT scores, however your last 60 hours of college course work must be a 3.0 GPA, submit two references, and a personal statement on the topics within the application. Plus the website states that they give consideration to those who have completed pre-reqs A & P I and II with labs.
I am a second degree major with a BS, I have taken and passed both A & P I and II with Labs. My GPA might be higher but I know its a 3.0 but since they ony using the last 60 hours I am not really sure. Do you think I have a chance at getting accepted?
- Mar 30, '12 by soon2bnurseVaaanders2020 Im sorry I got the requirements info mixed up. That is the requirements for Union University. What are the requirements for Baptist School of Nursing program. Do you know when the deadline is to submit applications. Thanks !!!
- Mar 30, '12 by ambersumner4I got accepted to Baptist for this fall. My gpa is a 3.75. I'm transferring from Southwest. The deadline for Baptist is May 1.
- Mar 30, '12 by aaanders2020Acceptance is solely based on your gpa... Finally a college has realized that to tell if a person will make a good student is to look and see if they performed well in the past... No extra gimmicks!!!
- Mar 30, '12 by ambersumner4Yeah. I think if you're a transfer student you don't even have to send in your high school transcript or act score. I sent mine in just in case but I don't think it is required. You don't even have to send in recommendation letters to Baptist anymore.
- Apr 2, '12 by olivia91They also said that we will get to pick our schedules out when we go to sign it but not our clinicals. We chose our clinical day at orientation.
- Apr 2, '12 by annae2012Well I broke down and called and she told me I wasn't in the top 60 but on the alternate list : (
- Apr 2, '12 by 40 year old freshmanannae2012 sorry you didn't get in. What number did you call to see if you got in? What was your index score?