Calling all SOUTHWEST Tennessee Community College Fall 2011 Hopefuls!!! - Page 13Register Today!
- Apr 18, '11 by Memphish@grpman - Yes, the same company does the background and drug screen. Once you complete the online application, you will receive an email that contains the form to take to the lab for the drug screen.
- Apr 20, '11 by girlshunt2Hi everyone-its been a minute... Been reading about books, background checks, etc. Hopefully, they'll address all these things in the meeting in May. Looking forward to meeting all of you... Ready to get this dull semester behind me and on with the good stuff Glad to see everyone so busy!
- Apr 22, '11 by mamadeuxHello Everyone! Girlshunt2 I plan to start on books, background checks, shots etc after this semester guess after the Orientation. I wonder how long we are going to be there for. I am excited can't wait to start!
- May 4, '11 by grpmanI look forward to seeing everyone today at the orientation. That does depend on me being in the right place. I'm guessing this is taking place at the nursing annex. Am I right?
- May 4, '11 by butterfly2000Looking fwd to todays meeting as well!! It is in the nursing annex building. It's not orientation though, that is in August. Today is just a meeting to answer any questions we all have. See u all there
- May 4, '11 by grpmanWell, it's good to have that meeting under my belt. I picked the clinical for Saturdays to help free up my week. I guess it's time to knock out some of that to-do list that I haven't touched before school starts.
Oh, it is amusing to see the staff act slightly militant during a question and answer session. Whatever, I'm sure they have their reasons. But it was curious.
- May 5, '11 by tonmcgwn1Do anyone know the ISBN # for the old Fundamental book? The paper have the 9th edition, however we can use the old edition.
- May 5, '11 by mamadeux@ grpman, I am with you seems there is a lot of hear say about the program fortunately or isit unfortunately I have never heard anything. I will certainly start the program ready to put my best into it! I just came to terms with how expensive the initial costs are going to be, called the health department about the shots, will have to find out a way to get them done with out losing too much pay at work, I am starting with the background checks at the top of my list. Lets keep ourselves posted!
In the meantime lets enjoy our last summer , before the program starts.
oh tonmcgwn1 I checked Amazon by just typing the name of the book, from what was said at the meeting it was better to get the latest edition.
- May 26, '11 by sbrbh10Yes, it is best to get the latest edition of the books. Congrats to all of you fall 2011ers!
- May 27, '11 by girlshunt2Is it just me, or is it kinda funny we still don't know who any of us is? I mean name with face... I couldn't help but think about that during the meeting, lol... as I scanned the room trying to see if I could put a username with a character. I had an exam that day, so I was the one who snuck in about 10 minutes late -with brown hair in a orane/coral short sleeve top and jeans, sat next to the door. The meeting went well, I thought. I saw the woman who was answering questions at the meeting at Pearl's Oyster House the other night... didn't dare speak though! Ha, trying to enjoy that summer and all! Hope everyone is doing well!