CA RN license endorse to TNRegister Today!
This is a discussion on CA RN license endorse to TN in Tennessee Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi everyone! I am from Tennessee and planning to take NCLEX RN California. I am wondering if...by riomarie Feb 18, '12Hi everyone!
I am from Tennessee and planning to take NCLEX RN California. I am wondering if anyone know if ever I passed my NCLEX RN in California and have my license endorsed to Tennessee, do I need to take the Tennessee NCLEX RN? and CGFNS? Thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=676256©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,128 Views
- Feb 19, '12 by JustBeachyNurseThere is only one NCLEX exam no matter where you take it, NCLEX is a national exam.
- Feb 19, '12 by Silverdragon102CGFNS may be required if you trained outside the US
- Feb 20, '12 by ertravelnurseHi, Im from Tennessee and received my endorsement from California. I am almost positive that you only have to apply for endorsement. I have a compact license but have applied for multiple non-compact licenses (for traveling) and none so far have required me to retake the Nclex. Hope it helps.
- Feb 22, '12 by riomarieso there is no need for me to travel to CA to take the NCLEX-RN. You mean I can take it here in TN?
- Feb 22, '12 by riomariethanks everyone for your reply
- Feb 22, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from riomarieYou can sit the exam at any test center that hosts the exam all around the world as long as you have a valid ATT. The results will go to the BON/BRN on the ATTso there is no need for me to travel to CA to take the NCLEX-RN. You mean I can take it here in TN?
- Feb 23, '12 by Wave WatcherOnce you take the NCLEX-RN and PASS it is good for the entire USA. You only have to apply for license in another state. All it takes is paper work and money. I have my FL, TN, Virgin Island License.