What TEAS score did you get & did you get accepted in the nursing program? - page 17
I took the TEAS exam this morning and got an adjusted individual score of 89.4% overall. I got a 97.5 on reading, 97.8 on math, 83.3 on science, and 83.6 on the English. I currently have a GPA of 4.0 and I am taking the 3... Read More
- 0Jan 13, '13 by Acton3.67 GPA and a 73 on the Teas Test. I did really well on the science section getting into the 92 percentile nation wide and 93 percentile program wide. I didn't do too well on the grammar and word meanings section, some of the words they wanted you too define where just ridiculous Where do you guys think I stand?
- 0Jan 20, '13 by loveleslieehi everyone! so i got an adjusted individual score of 86.7 on the teas test V and barely have a 3.0 gap in science prereqs & a 3.75 in the general prereqs, with a cumulative gpa of 3.54 & I'm applying at my current school, CSULB, have anyone gotten into this school yet? & if so, what were your scores, PLEASE & THANKS!
- 0Jan 20, '13 by sjtrkI got a 79% over all and have a current GPA of 4.0. Taking my last 2 pre req's now (A&P 2 and Psyc 101). My break down was Reading-85.7% Math-86.7% Science-62.5% English-86.7%.
I am going to retake it. I've never had a day of chemistry in my life so I'm hoping I can get a little better at that and I know I fudged up a few math problems that I never should have.
- 0Mar 17, '13 by noel877Quote from sjtrkNot to get off topic but I'm really surprised that chemistry is not a pre-req in your school.I am going to retake it. I've never had a day of chemistry in my life so I'm hoping I can get a little better at that and I know I fudged up a few math problems that I never should have.
- 0Apr 24, '13 by meeepQuote from noel877In my area, maybe half of the schools require Chemistry. It's not terribly surprising. It seems to be a source of dissension amongst varying nursing programs. Not even all the BSN programs require it, which is baffling to me. Seems like a pretty big disparity in knowledge of new grads depending if their program required Chem or not.Not to get off topic but I'm really surprised that chemistry is not a pre-req in your school.