TEAS V Questions - Page 4Register Today!
- May 15, '12 by nanette6353Chemistry, chemistry, and some more chemistry. Periodic table, bonds, plants, earth science (tectonic plates, why i have no idea) how earth orbits, rocks, RNA, hydrolic cycle
, only a little of what i really studied for but ended up doing really well on it.
- May 15, '12 by drc14Hi I'm taking the TEAS test on Wednesday, I've taken the HESI before.. at my school you need a 70 to pass and I got a 69.8 I was wondering what MAIN points I should really focus on. I know reading comprehension is a breeze...Are there a lot of analogies? My weak point will definitely be math considering you can't use a calculator for the exam. What should I be focusing MAINLY with on that section? If anyone has any advice on the science section too that would be great.
The books I have are:
Nursing School Entrance Exam (Kaplan)
5 TEAS Practice Tests (McGraw-Hills)
Secrets of the TEAS V Exam Study Guide (Mometrix Media LLC)
The Complete Idiots Guide to Nursing Entrance Exam
- May 19, '12 by triniladyI just download the PDF.Thank You!
- May 20, '12 by KelseyAdamsHi drc14
I am currently studying to take my TEAS test in November and I was wondering if you have had any successful studying with those books and if they are worth purchasing? I'm sure you have probably heard of these books but here is the URL for a website my nursing instructor told me to use to purchase the version 5 book. There are also group packages that you can purchase with example tests.
- May 23, '12 by berrynurse9Thanks!
- May 23, '12 by berrynurse9Got it! Thanks again. Anyone taking the test in June?
- May 23, '12 by CheweliIm taking it june 4th! Nervous
- May 24, '12 by MrSensitivityI give up
- May 24, '12 by man-nurse2bthat pdf has some ok stuff good for the English parts but the McGraw hill 5 teas practice tests is more updated and relevant to the teas. its only $9 digital download from book a million.
- May 25, '12 by THICKYthickGaL83thanks alot!!!