Preparing for Teas V (need some advice) - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 21, '12 by tikyutThanks a lot Zoe! That chem textbook look awesome ! Great refresher! Thanks for sharing.
- Aug 22, '12 by Randi156My best advice is to order the book from ATI for the TEAS V study guide. I did the book and did the 2 online pactice tests from ATI. If you can pass the online ones you are good to go for the actual test itself. The online practice exam is harder than the test I thought. The science portion of mine was a lot of physical science which I haven't had since oh I dont know 8th grade! so I had some trouble with it since I had been taking chemistry courses and micro.
- Aug 22, '12 by zoe92I agree with Randi156. I took the TEAs today. Besides the online websites I listed, the only other thing I used was the ATI study book/guide. It was helpful. I did not use the online ATI practice tests or any McGraw books.. I got an 81.3%
- Aug 23, '12 by ThaoBI tried posting the promo code but I'm not sure if it went through. I just purchased my study guide book and practice test on Ati website with the additional 20%. Promo code: TEAS20PRO
Hope this helps for whoever is trying to justify the price . God luck everyone
- Aug 23, '12 by tikyutSo happy for you Zoe! that's a great score!
- Aug 23, '12 by tikyutWish I had this a week ago Good luck to you too!
- Feb 2 by xevienI have now taken the TEAS V test twice. I have the ATI manual and I have studied that book many times. The ATI manual was no help on the test. I contacted ATI and they clearly stated that the manual is only a small fraction of the test. I would recommend a few other manuals or texts to help encompass all the materials. Thats what I did and on my third try I scored a 95% and again nothing even close to the ATI manual.
- Feb 2 by ajames22Im taking my TEAS test on 2/16/13 im so nervous... I have a study guide but not sure I have enough time to study.