Average TEAS V Score? Your score?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Average TEAS V Score? Your score? in TEAS Exam Help, part of Nursing Student ... Took the TEAS V. I got a 78. I thought oh, no. That's awful. I hadn't studied a lick, so it's...by granolatrees Jul 8, '12Took the TEAS V.
I got a 78. I thought oh, no. That's awful. I hadn't studied a lick, so it's better than I'd expected...for not knowing what to expect.
When I told the admissions office I got a 78, they're jaws nearly hit the floor. Apparently, the average score at my campus is between 50 and 54.
Have you guys found the same to be true? How'd you do?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=754589©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 20,777 Views
- Jul 8, '12 by a_ostrowski1013I just took it on the 6th and got a 76%. Same thing here, the admissions office said I did great and need to go to a competitive school rather then stay on their wait list... It made me feel good, but can you imagine not passing now that you've taken it?! Its easier then I expected and they give you so much time to finish! Im so happy it's behind me now and it deff gave me a confidence boost
- Jul 8, '12 by samanthahamesI also got a 78 and when I first saw it I was worried that I didnt pass. After asking the testing center that was administering the test they said I did very good. I was so worried about the test being timed but I moved forward with the other sections before time was even up. I took the test last Feb and was just accepted into my program that starts in Aug. I believe the average score for my school was 60-64. Congrats on passing the test
- Jul 9, '12 by TUhopefulMy Advisor told me that I need to score atleats an 85 on the TEAS to be competitive for admission...
- Jul 9, '12 by samanthahamesIs that for the version IV or verion V? At my school the results for version IV had to be in the 80's but they switched to version V which have to be in the 60's or higher. Every school is different.
- Jul 9, '12 by samanthahamesIs that for the version IV or version V test? At my school 80's was competitive for version IV but they switched to version V and I believe somewhere in the mid 60's to high 60's is competitive for that version. Every school is different though.
- Jul 9, '12 by CheweliI got a 64 and Thats good enough for my school!
- Jul 9, '12 by Grace614I got an 86 and was recently accepted into the program with the V, but I know the average is around 62 for my school which is highly competitive.
- Jul 9, '12 by HopefulLPN83I got the same thing and it was good enough for my school too
- Jul 10, '12 by TUhopefulI need a score above 85 on the TEAS V to be competitive for admission