Does anyone have any idea how long the wait list is for Midlands Tech?Register Today!
- by princesasabia Aug 31, '08I was going to apply for their nursing program next year after I finished my Pre-nursing certificate.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=330131©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,996 Views
- Sep 2, '08 by Lindalou76I've heard it's like a 2 year wait once you finish your prerequisites and get on the wait list. I don't know if there's any exceptions to that or not.
- Oct 4, '08 by wabramsI'm in the Rad program there, but i heard its 4-6 years.
- Oct 9, '08 by princesasabiaWow! 4 to 6 years!! The most I have heard is 3 years. Oh well I guess I will try to get into a school with no wait list.
- Oct 12, '08 by dreamonThat is crazy! :-(
- Oct 13, '08 by P_RNHave you called the dean and asked? I know of several students who went to Orangeburg or Sumter for their first year and were able to transfer into MTC. That's been a while ago however and things may have changed.
- Oct 14, '08 by princesasabiaActually, no I havent. I will call though and see. Thanks!
- Nov 14, '08 by CCIlovePinkCCDon't be scared away from MTC because of the waiting list. It's not that bad!!! I was put on a 3 yr waiting list and got asked to accept an early start date. I did accept it. I will graduate by the time I was supposed to start clinicals! That happens a good bit I think b/c people forfeit early start dates or something comes up and they quit school. If you have the grades, you can always apply for merit entry.
- Nov 14, '08 by princesasabiaThanks! Yeah Im going to try for Merit Admission I have all the classes except for 3 so if I get A's in those that would be awesome.
- Nov 14, '08 by CCIlovePinkCCAwesome! I'm so glad I found this thread and could help you out.