NYP ED Residency 2018

Nurses New Nurse

Published

Hi everyone,

I wanted to create a forum for all those who applied to the NYP ED Residency. I figured we can all keep eachother updated here! Good luck to you all

Hi!

I have been trying to apply to this residency but I can't seem to open up the application. When I click on the "apply now" button on the careers.nyp.org link it just takes me to an error page. I have tried to talk to someone at NYP/Cornell about it but no one can give me any information or help and I am so frustrated! I would love to apply to this residency. How did you apply? If you can offer me any help I would really appreciate it. Thank you and good luck!

this is the link I've been trying : 400 Bad Request

Hi!

I have been trying to apply to this residency but I cannot get to the application! How did you apply? I tried to contact NYP/Cornell but no one there can help me! I'm very frustrated because I really would love to apply. When I click on the "apply now" button I just get taken to an error page on the Myworkday site. If you have any help for me or a person to contact I would be so appreciative! Thank you and good luck!

This is the link I've been trying to use: 400 Bad Request

Hi!

I have been trying to apply to this residency but I cannot get to the application! How did you apply? I tried to contact the hospital but no one there can help me! I'm very frustrated because I really would love to apply. When I click on the "apply now" button I just get taken to an error page on the Myworkday site. If you have any help for me or a person to contact I would be so appreciative! Thank you and good luck!

You keep getting an error message because the job is no longer available. It was open in January i believe but it's closed now and they are no longer accepting applications. Sorry :(

How was your interview for the program. Any tips on how to make yourself competitive for future nurses thinking of applying?

+ Add a Comment