CSULA BSN Program Fall 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hey! I wanted to start a forum for CSULA fall 2018. I have been looking everywhere for one! Anyways, just wanted to talk to others about their apps and such. This is kind of a nerve wracking experience, and I wanted to compare points/progress on the application. I tallied my points and I have 25. I hope it gets me in. Fingers crossed. I have also applied to a bunch of other schools, but CSULA is the dream :)

No, it's the same orientation. I started the process and the July date came up, and two days.

Ok I see it now :) thank you!

So we are supposed to pay tuition before orientation. Does anyone know where to do this? Is it the cashnet site?

So we are supposed to pay tuition before orientation. Does anyone know where to do this? Is it the cashnet site?

Yeah I was wondering that too. Since I am transferring from a community college, this tuition payment is a whole lot different. Can someone please help explain to me how this process works?

Hello Guys, I also got an admission offer from the school but, it says conditional admission.

Do you guys have the same offer?

Why can't I register for classes now?

Thank You

Hello Guys, I also got an admission offer from the school but, it says conditional admission.

Do you guys have the same offer?

Why can't I register for classes now?

Thank You

Conditional based on what?

None of us can register for classes right now, but no need to worry about that part. Once you're in the program, no worries about getting the classss.

Are you guys accepted by the university? what does your email say from the university? because I am not sure about my conditional offer.

My email says my admission will depend on reviewing final official transcripts from all of the universities or colleges I attended.

Are you guys accepted by the university? what does your email say from the university? because I am not sure about my conditional offer.

My email says my admission will depend on reviewing final official transcripts from all of the universities or colleges I attended.

You are accepted:) Conditional offer means that as long as you finish all the classes that you promised CSULA to finish and send official transcripts before the deadline, you're good.

When did you receive your offer? Check the date that you need to have everything in by, and get it all in ASAP.

I received offers from nursing school on April 17 and from the university on May 19, 2018. I submitted all the transcrips and $100 (ECD).

Does anyone know when our expected End of Program date will be?

Hey everyone this week I was granted admission into the program. Late, but ill take it rather than being previously rejected!!!

hey everyone!! i just wanted to double check, but for orientation next week we only have to have the immunization is the health clearance documentation due right?

+ Add a Comment