John Tyler Community College Spring 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hi!! I started this thread for all those who plan on applying for the JTCC Spring 18 RN session. (Hybrid or traditional)

Anybody who has previously applied to the JTCC program please feel free to join the discussion and tell us applicants how the application process went as well as how the nursing program went or is going!!

Best of luck to everyone who applies!!

I haven't gotten any orientation paperwork yet just my acceptance letter!

Hey guys... I thought it might be nice to have a more private forum to ask questions and get to know each other throughout the orientation process, so I created a facebook page specifically for our graduating class. I figured we could also use the page as we progress through the program if we have questions about assignments, want to schedule study groups, etc. If anyone wants to join the facebook group, you should be able to find it by searching for "JTCC Nursing - Class of (Fall) 2019." Let me know if you all have any difficulties finding it. :-) Can't wait to meet you all! - Sarah

That was a great idea!! I'm sending a request to join now!!

Christina

I can't find the page on Facebook? I typed it in exactly but it didn't show up for me

hmmm... that's odd... a couple others have found it. Don't include the quotations marks. Try just JTCC Nursing and make sure you are looking under group pages.

Oh, good, glad you found it! Disregard my last message then lol

Finally got my acceptance to the hybrid program! I had to call and get her to send my email again because apparently something went wrong the first time. Sent request to the fb page!

Christina C

Creating a facebook page was such a great idea, Sarah! Thank you for that! - Genevieve :)

Specializes in BLS, ACLS, CARDIAC, ER.

I sent a request for the fb page Sarah!!! Thanks

Hey. Hybrid comes in for labs and does clinical at whatever site they go to. Usually Tuesday night they have a video class lecture.

+ Add a Comment