TriStar Nurse Residency Program

Nurses New Nurse

Published

Specializes in CRNA.

Hey ya'll! I was just wondering who out there applied for the nurse residency program in Nashville, Tennessee TriStar Division. I know on the website it says that notification begins April 19th, but is this the for sure day that they will start notifying us? It just seems a little late!

Specializes in Nephrology, Cardiology, ER, ICU.

Moved to First Year after Nursing Licensure forum

I emailed the contact and she said there is no cut and dry answer, but that it is on a case by case basis. Offers will start going out April 19th into mid May.

Specializes in CRNA.

That is so crazy! How are we supposed to even look for apartments or apply for a license if we don't even know?! Lol this is so stressful

I know!! Especially since I'm out of state and have only been to Nashville once. What am I doing with my life?? Which Tristars did you apply to?

Specializes in CRNA.

Im in Florida so I feel your pain! I applied to SKyline and Centennial!

What about you?

I applied to those plus Horizon, Southern Hills, and Stonecrest. I am at school in South Dakota, but I'm from California! I'd like to know where I'm working so I can get a deposit on an apartment.

I applied and interviewed at Centennial, Skyline, and Southern Hills and am hoping to move to Nashville from out of state as well! It is very frustrating, especially since I've applied to places here in Texas (just in case) and they tend to offer within two weeks of interviewing instead of waiting for a certain date. TriStar is my first choice and I just want to be able to make plans to move already ha!

I did hear from Southern Hills that notification should begin April 19th and at Skyline they said to anticipate hearing something the week after.

I've also applied and interviewed at Centennial, Skyline, Southern Hills, Stonecrest, and Horizon... I just applied everywhere, haha. I think everybody I've interviewed with has told me a different date, from April 19 to May 20.

Also, nobody really seems to be clear on whether we will be given one offer after the "draft," or if we'll receive offers from everybody who's interested and get to choose?

Specializes in CRNA.
I did hear from Southern Hills that notification should begin April 19th and at Skyline they said to anticipate hearing something the week after.

Wow so Skyline is even later? That is my top choice, that sucks! Oh well, I guess I will just have to hope for the best, Nashville is my TOP choice!

Specializes in CRNA.

What is the "draft"? Lol

+ Add a Comment