- by GretaRN Jan 8, '08Hi anyone out there from the SNAP program currently running at CCRI?
- Jan 14, '08 by winterluv10523what is Snap, if you don't mind me asking??
- Jan 15, '08 by GretaRNSummer Nsg Accelerated Program Started 5/07 Finishes 8/08
- Jan 16, '08 by laurainriheard that they were thinking of getting rid of the SNAP program next year. It was a pilot program to help more students get through nursing school due to the high volume on the wait list and the obligations they have to area hospitals taking their students first. I heard that the graduation % rate is going to be really low. This is only what I have heard
- Jan 16, '08 by GretaRNWell we started with 100 and now going into nsg IV we have lost 43 from the original amount. It is a difficult program...life consuming!
- Jan 16, '08 by laurainriQuote from brantafWell we started with 100 and now going into nsg IV we have lost 43 from the original amount. It is a difficult program...life consuming!
it is the same program that we all go through you just have been blessed to finish in 15 months instead of 24. it took me 5 years to get an associates degree. I would have rather spent my summer in school to get it over earlier. wish we had the oppertunity
- Jan 16, '08 by GretaRNI guess your right....was on the wait for 2 years plus a couple of semesters before that on pre-req's...It probably comes out to the same time.....wish me luck! How was nsg IV??????Last edit by GretaRN on Jan 16, '08 : Reason: add on?