Need to Interview a Retired RNRegister Today!
- by BBFRN Aug 30, '07Hi- I'm a regular here, and I need to interview a retired nurse for a nursing history class I'm taking in my RN-BSN program. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to fill out a questionnaire via email r/t the differences between nursing when you first started, and how it is now. I would be very grateful and interested in what your views are, and you can PM me if you like.
- 2,184 Views
- Aug 31, '07 by BBFRNAnyone?
- Aug 31, '07 by prmenrsI am "semi-retired"--I retired from a hospital after 34 years and ~ 9 months later, went back to work @ a different hospital as casual/per diem employee. Was supposed to be only 2 12hr shifts, but has gradually increased to nearly full time.
I have 39 yrs of nursing practice.
If this meets your criteria, you may pm me.
- Aug 31, '07 by BBFRNThat would be fabulous- thank you so much! I have PMd you.
- Sep 8, '07 by BBFRNSomeone has already PMd me with an offer to let me interview them, but thanks to you both. I truly appreciate it! I may go ahead and post my questions here to see what you have to say, as I'm sure you have some interesting insights on how nursing has changed.
- Mar 24, '08 by gretaurusI would love to be interviewed! I have 40 years of nursing and have always worked in hospitals.:typing