Poll for RN's: Do you have an ADN or BSN? - Page 6Register Today!
- Jul 28, '07 by jessi1106Have BSN...considering MSN (when my yongest starts school! lol)
- Jul 29, '07 by CyndieRN2007I have my Associates of Science in Nursing. Working on RN to BSN.
- Aug 2, '07 by cuppyHave a BSN. Started out with my BA, and then on to an ABSN. This fall its on to my NP!:smackingf
- Aug 3, '07 by Lindsay42ADN currently. Starting classes in 3 days for my RN to BSN eeek
- Aug 3, '07 by 3-11PsychRNADN here. Started my nursing career later in life and didn't want to go the 4yr route both for time and financial reasons. A nurse is a nurse whether 2 or 4 yr. We have the same heart and intentions. :spin:
- Aug 3, '07 by 3-11PsychRNI applaud anyone going further to BSN or MSN. Just isn't for me but that is a personal choice. Good luck to all who go further! And good luck to all nurses in their chosen fields.