from our own vickyrn
professional nurse: bsn vs adn... need help...
is it true that a bsn will be mandatory soon?
bsn's vs. community college
adn or bsn. which is better??
does this article prove that bsn nurses are safer than asn?
ny state may require nurses to obtain 4-year degrees
title of "bsn" on badge?
which school should i go in the us, adn or accelerated bsn?
change in bsn requirements
sick of adn vs bsn! like most of us have a choice anyway!
associates or bachelors?
adn vs bsn pay for rn
aas vs. bsn
and from nrskarenrn
classic 2002 series of articles form nursing leaders/educators:
online journal of issues in nursing: entry into practice: is it relevant today?
[font=arial, helvetica]overview & summary
[font=arial, helvetica]by davina j. gosnell, phd, rn, faan
- revisiting the american nurses association's first position on education for nurses
sister rosemary donley, rn, phd, c-anp, faan
sister mary jean flaherty, rn, phd, faan (may 31, 2002)
- the relevance of associate degree nursing education: past, present, future
elizabeth h. mahaffey, rn, phd (may 31, 2002)
- education for pprofessional nursing practice: looking backward into the future
martha a. nelson, phd, rn (may 31, 2002)
- education for entry into nursing practice: revisited for the 21st century
lucille a. joel, edd, rn, faan (may 31, 2002)
- ethical grounding for entry into practice: respect, collaboration, and accountability
by mary cipriano silva, phd, rn, faan
ruth ludwick, phd, rn, c (august 30, 2002