Who's ready for tomorrow?!Register Today!
- by Dtermnd2Bgreat Aug 25Hi guys! Who's starting school tomorrow and who's ready? I'm a little nervous and excited! Share your thoughts...
- Aug 25 by WhovianMonday happens to be my longest time in classes.
I'm ready for my Human A&P I Lab, but I remember the professor saying that we'll have quizzes each day, usually. I'm sort-of hoping we don't have a quiz. But if we do, I hope it's over something I've been studying. I swear, if it's over anatomical positions, I'm going to cry.
Then the lecture. I love my professor, so I'm looking forward to that class.
Then English Comp. I. I love writing, so I'm also looking forward to that class.
- Aug 25 by queseraseraYes! Here's to tomorrow and MY LAST SEMESTER OF PRE-REQ CLASSES!!!! Whoo hoo! I Honestly never thought I'd make it to this semester. I just turned in my application to my dream BSN program and am pretty excited about all the possibilities of the next few months.
Sorry for the atrocious amount of exclamation points in this. I'm clearly not excited at all.
- Aug 25 by carefulcareGood luck everyone! I start tomorrow last semester at University before I apply. In A&p 2 we have to already come prepared so I am guessing we will be quized on the first day!
- Aug 25 by Fearless_leaderI am... I have Micro lecture M/W Micro labT/R. & computers online. My last 3 classes before I can apply to the program.
- Aug 25 by Futurenurse75I'm a little nervous about Monday, but i've had this professor before for bio class online, so i kind of know his teaching and how to use my Jedi mind tricks on him Lmao yea right, anyways. However way more information to study for in A&P 1. I'm pumped, so here comes the A i'm aiming for. Good luck everyone.