Waiting List...Register Today!
- by arianarod326 May 9I received a letter that I was in the waiting list for the LPN program at the school I wanted... I got the same letter last year and I missed it by 1 point... :/ I'm bummed :/
Did any of you guys have a similar experience?
- 1,219 Views
- May 13 by chiquitapWell, I applied to both the RN and LPN programs. I got accepted into both!!! I decided to go into the RN program and give my position up to someone else in the LPN!! So you never know what may happen! Just wait a couple of days and someone may give up there position and move you up!
- May 14 by arianarod326congrats lady, and thanks :3 I wish you the best in NS! :3
- May 14 by CaraJI am bummed, too. I applied to RN and was denied. Then I went from #14 to #9. I was told that my school went through 20 alternates last year. I can't seem to do anything but obsess over whether or not I will get accepted this fall! This is nuts!!
- May 14 by samistI'm still waiting to hear back from 2 schools. Was wait listed for an ABSN program, and rejected by another. However I did get accepted into an ADN program. Cheer up. Try other schools and other programs, apply broadly, why only lpn, apply to rn programs as well.
- I am in an area where the closest school is 30 minutes away...the next two options are an hour away...we are not allowed to apply to both RN and LPN at Beaufort County Community College. So, at this point I will wait and hope ....I really hope you get in!! Keep me posted!!
- Congrats to those who got good news!!!
- Jun 21 by green34I take it is one of those programs where you apply and then they accept only for that semester with the waitlist being the possibility of getting in that semester?
I know we have a lot of people who back out at the last minute or feel that they may not be able to make their work/family/life be compatible with nursing school. Continue to apply and see if there is an area you might be able to improve.
- Yes, the wait list is only for this upcoming semester. They don't have a fall and spring entrance, so the next possible slot is next fall 2014. I know that if I don't make it in this year that next year I will be towards the top of the list, because I will have a greater score. My A&P class points were not applied to my score because I had not taken them yet. I have, since, taken A&P I and made an A last semester. I am currently enrolled in A&P II and currently have an A. Are you in school now green34?
- Jun 21 by lorirn2bThe first year I applied to ADN I was an alternate. Didn't get in. Kept taking pre reqs. Second year I applied I didn't get in. Started taking co reqs. Third year was my year and I start in August. It was just as well that I didn't get in when I first applied because as it is now, I have taken all pre and co reqs and only have core NUR courses to take, which means less stress, and better grades. My school has a very small class and is very competitive, but I wasn't giving up!