Top 10 Reasons To Go To Nursing SchoolRegister Today!
- by nurz2be Aug 18, '07
10. I love 7AM clinicals...really, I do.
9. It costs as much as med school, but I get a real education.
8. Two Words: All nighters (spent studying)
7. Mountain Dew and a bag of M&Ms constitutes a well-balanced breakfast.
6. I enjoy ruining "ER" for my family and friends by pointing out the errors.
5. I get to pay $200 for a 10 pound book from which I will receive a full cardio and weight lifting workout every day as well as an education.
4. I get to explore my creative side with care plans and nursing diagnoses.
3. Understanding doctors' handwriting has always been a dream of mine.
2. People think I'm smart when I use dirty words disguised as medical words in public.
NUMBER ONE REASON............................................ ........
1. If I can survive nursing school, then I can definately survive being a nurse!
- Aug 18, '07 by 2bRnKimThat's cute!
- Aug 18, '07 by traumaRUsYes I liked it too - lol.
- Aug 18, '07 by ktwlpnLet me add one please...You get to start training your bladder to hold urine for 8 hours at a stretch (you'll never have to run for a bathroom break when you are out and about running errands on your day off-if you can get out of bed,that is)
- Aug 18, '07 by MAmom81I really like it!!! Very funny and true:spin:
- Aug 18, '07 by ChargeNurseAmy74NICE,thanks for sharing!!