Summer ClassesRegister Today!
- by Nurse2b7337 Mar 20Hello everyone!!! I know we're midway through this semester. You probably haven't begun to think about summer classes. I on the other hand have. I will be taking Statistics, Econ and ethics. sooooooo my summer is shot!!! What about you???
- Mar 20 by havehopeI'll be taking a 5 week A&P 2 course. However, keep in mind even though you have no summer there will be a good outcome for it :-) Good luck! We just have to stay determined to get pre reqs over with!
- Right you are havehope!!
- Mar 20 by pamlepperI'm taking Anatomy, Chemistry, and Sociology. Fun times!!
- Pamlepper wow! You're like me do you have kids?
- Mar 20 by HeatherMaxI have been trying to figure out my schedule, I need to grab my classes ASAP the day they open. I still have so many to finish before I can apply to the BSN program, it is hard to figure out which to take in the short summer term. I know one will be the required CPR class... LOL
- Mar 20 by meeepNurse2b, you are brave! You're going to have your hands full! I'm taking Stats now and I cannot wait for it to be over.
I'm taking A&P II this summer, along with American Lit II. Not sure if I will add a third class since our summer term is only 7 weeks. I want to make sure I am able to really get the A&P down.
- Meeep who are you taking? Are you selling yr book?
- Mar 20 by Medic/RN2BAll I have is abnormal.psych (taking in the summer) and I am.completely done with all gen ed! Whew. Ill be glad!