Need help filling out formRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Need help filling out form in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Hi everyone, I am going to be a nursing student and I had to get my physical form filled out by...by TeeGuneys23 Jan 7Hi everyone,
I am going to be a nursing student and I had to get my physical form filled out by my doctor. He missed one section and the school wants me to just have him fill it out real quick. I am not driving all the way back to the doctors because Ive made several unneccessary trips over there and I am kind of fed up with him. Anyways, I have 20/20 vision and he checked off that my vision is within normal limits.
I am just wondering what do I need to write under the following:
Vision: Far: OS:_____ OD:____ OU:____
Vision: Near: OS:_____ OD:____ OU:____
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=806585©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 544 Views
- Jan 7 by TakeTwoAspirinSo you're basically asking us how you can forge the document? Why don't you just fax it back to him for completion and have him fax it to your school. I know this is a pain in the behind, but if you complete this document (rather than having a doctor complete it) you really are forging the document and I'm assuming this will make you vulnerable for expulsion from your program. Do the right thing and get it signed off properly.
- Jan 7 by AngelfireRN^^^^What they said.
- Jan 7 by roser13You need to write the exact measurements of your vision that your doctor found. Don't think you're going to be able to make that up.
- Jan 7 by classicdamefax it to his office and one of the techs can look on the chart then fill in the blanks and fax it back
- Jan 7 by KelRN215None of us can tell you how to fill that form out because we didn't perform a physical examination on you. Filling this form out yourself would be fraudulent.