I got my acceptance letter today!!!!! YAY - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 3 by jena5111Congratulations! That is so exciting. Good luck in your program
- Mar 3 by saydeaCongradulation to you, hard work paid off.
- Mar 4 by maduke09Congrats to all!!!!
- Mar 4 by allycat77Congrats!
- Mar 4 by my crazy worldWHOOHOOO Congratulations!!! Happy dances all over the place...
- Mar 4 by AmberHopefulRNCongratulations!!
- Mar 4 by dhibler32Yay congrats!!! I got mine a few weeks ago its such an awesome feeling!! So happy for you!
- Mar 4 by CareQueenCongratulations and best wishes!
- Mar 4 by JessicainsantafeCongrats to you!!!! I got mine last week for the ADN program....contingent on passing Microbiology. I know you have to have the BSN to get anywhere with this, so this is step #2....CNA was step one.
We have alot of work to do, future nurses......stay positive!!!
- Mar 4 by robyn1969Congratulations! I am in my third semester of an ADN program and cannot wait to graduate and start practicing!! Don't let others discourage you. It is the hardest thing I've ever done, but also the most rewarding. I remember when I got my acceptance and told a nurse at the hospital (I am a CNA), she said, "Oh, I feel so sorry for you. You won't have a life for the next two years." I said, "Really?? Why would you even say that?" I got a lot more positive feedback from others. I have many mentor nurses at my hospital that are always willing to let me watch them do things and give me advice regarding the way to do procedures. This is my second career and I regret that I didn't know this was my true calling many years ago. Best wishes to you! I sincerely believe you will love it! Now, if I could just find the perfect nursing shoe! Lol!