Hesi --questions regarding study guidesRegister Today!
- by emeraldjade Jun 16, '10What HESI study guides did you find useful?
I brought the one from elsevier -no CD was in the book as I have heard many people say.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=485942©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,403 Views
- Jun 17, '10 by Onebad3V
- Jun 19, '10 by emeraldjadeThanks so much!
- Jun 20, '10 by foreverLaurI just used the official study guide... I studied for maybe 5-6 hours using that book and scored a 91% cumulative (didn't need to take physics) so I'm guessing it must have been a pretty good book!
- Jun 21, '10 by emeraldjadeQuote from foreverLaurI just used the official study guide... I studied for maybe 5-6 hours using that book and scored a 91% cumulative (didn't need to take physics) so I'm guessing it must have been a pretty good book!
Oh okay thanks for the advice!
- Jun 22, '10 by jshort6320Hi, I bought the study guide called "Hesi Evolve Reach Addmission Assessment Exam Review". I was just wondering if any of you have used that book and if it is helpful.
- Jun 22, '10 by Jena1211I also purhcased the official study guide for the HESI listed above. I studied from this book alone. All sections are pretty dead on with the test except for the Anatomy which you just need to have a general knowledge of. For the math study conversions, proportions, and fractions very well.
- Jun 25, '10 by jshort6320Oh, wait so you used the study guide from "elsevier" or the "hesi evolve reach"?