Hardest pre-req? - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 18 by corndog56Quote from x_factorIm taking that now and i find it difficult.A&P just because it's a lot of memorization.
- Feb 18 by NorCalKidI took Chem in the summer and was working full time. It totally sucked.
- Feb 18 by melc0305So far, Microbiology has been the hardest for me. However, I start an accelerated Organic Chem class in a few weeks, so may change my mind!
- Feb 18 by Topher53Psychology is killer!
- Feb 19 by BandI don't mean to burst anyone's bubble but it just keeps getting harder! ...although many factors like semester course overload, and life situations altered my grades I would say microbiology = pharmacology , I regret taking those two together. pharm was twice the amt of memorization as micro, and micro was a lot harder than a+p 1 and 2. You can do it, just know how to prioritize , know your limits / go by your own pace
What does microbiology consist of?
- Feb 19 by MichaelaR27Chemistry, if it's taken in the summer, but overall....COLLEGE ALGEBRA.
- Feb 19 by 3TripletMama3MICROBIOLOGY!!! I'm in my final semester of prerequisites (I didn't want ANY left when I started the RN program) and it is the hardest HANDS DOWN!
- Feb 19 by meeepWhat's so hard about Micro compared to A&P? (j/w)
- Feb 19 by KatieerinI haven't taken physiology or chemistry yet but I hear the chem instructor at our school almost everyone fails and has to take it 2-3 times so I am worried about that. So far my hardest class is Algebra. I am passing biology with a 95 so far I am extremely happy with that grade. I was always good ( in high school) with chemistry and biology.