Which is harder A&P 1 or 2 - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 20 by zoe92I think A & P II is harder, because so far this semester it's been a mix of memorizing anatomy (like parts of the heart) and learning how its physiology (like the process of the cardiac cycle).
- Mar 27 by icaspeI found A&P I to be harder. I'm not very good at straight memorization and do better with concepts. Also my professor was better in II. Got A's in both but preferred II.
- Mar 27 by ShyeoftheTigerIn my opinion, they were both hard! A&PI because of the memorization and A&PII because of how much there was to learn! Good luck!
- Mar 27 by umbdudeI thought A&P II was harder but MUCH more interesting. A&P I was mostly boring until the nervous system (that system failed a lot of people in my class). It also depends on the teacher. My A&P II teacher was actually really easy but still, I think half the class was barely hanging on to a C.
- Mar 27 by CourtM092A&P I & II are both generally difficult classes. Taking I is the core of it, you get thrown so much info and expected to memorize a lot. A&P II is the building block onto I. Hopefully, by the time you get to II you will comprehend most of the info from A&P I.
I took a college A&P course in grade 11. It was hard, but I passed it. It is all memorization in A&P I though, II is harder in the aspect where if you do not remember all the info from A&P I you might struggle.
- Apr 8 by ShyeoftheTigerI must say that A&P I&II seemed easier than taking Anatomy and then Physiology... It's almost cruel to teach them separately, but some schools still do!
- Apr 8 by MommaTyI felt like A&P 1 was harder for me, A&P 2 was easier for me
- Apr 8 by StayHumble11Quote from MommaTyThat's what's up. I guess everybody really is different when it comes to learning. A lot of mixed answers. I will just have to see for myself this summer! I know right now I'm struggling a little bit to hold on to this A for a&p I. There is a lot to know for these damn musclesI felt like A&P 1 was harder for me, A&P 2 was easier for me
- Apr 8 by p&abearI definitely thought that A&P 2 was harder.
- Apr 8 by kelzfuturenurseI definitely thought A&P I was more difficult. As a pp stated, I just didn't know what to expect with A&P I and it was a lot of memorization. A&P II does deal more with concepts and it appealed to me more. I have A's in both so I'm not complaining.