Vanderbilt Grad Entry 2013 - Page 19Register Today!
- Feb 16 by jb30I'm sure there are letters on the way for a bunch of you! I went to Vanderbilt and still live in the Nashville area, so that's probably why I got mine already. Can't wait to hear from the rest of you!
- congrats jb30!
- Feb 16 by jasonmstone82@jb30
What was the postmarked date of your acceptance letter?
- yay incher!
- Feb 16 by jb30The 15th.
- Feb 18 by nurserobyn89i spoke with admissions around 1030 this morning and as of that time no letters have been sent out for Direct Entry FNP ( BSN RN applicants) files were still under review with faculty. Hopefully we will hear soon!
- Feb 18 by nurserobyn89I spoke with someone in admissions this morning around 1030 and as of that moment no letters have been sent out for Direct Entry FNP ( BSN RN) applicants. Applications were still under review. hopefully we will hear something soon
- Feb 18 by Obnurse85When I completed my phone interview, my interviewer encouraged me to attend Open House. I asked her if decisions would be made prior to the Open House event. She said that she did not anticipate that we would know before Open House. I am applying FNP Direct Entry for RNs.