Fall 2012 NP Applications - Page 16Register Today!
- May 4, '12 by marinohHi NJprisonrn,
I understand how it can feel not getting into your top choice of school, but don't let that weigh you down so much. I know it can be very depressing at times. Honestly, I have no idea what this schools really look out for in an applicant, I always put my application out there and I just roll with whatever comes. I received 3 rejection letters for the ABSN Jan last year, only to receive 3 acceptance afterward, and all 3 came with a merit scholarship. So sometimes, disappointment from one school can be a blessing in disguise with others.
I think you should go ahead and apply to other schools, why not consider NYU and Columbia, since you live in NJ. I used to live in NYC, but moved down to Boston last year for the ABSN, so am going to apply to most NY programs. I really want to be in a program by Fall, blc I felt I have wasted so much time in my life, that I cant afford to waste one semester again.
I just checked my online application, and it says Application in Review. I will just hang in there till I hear from them. So are you a practicing RN, as most pple applying for NP are. BTW, did you also apply for FNP at Upenn. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the very best.
- May 5, '12 by driven1Hi! I was recently accepted into the BSN to DNP program at UT Memphis for fall 2012 admission into the Family Nurse Practitioner program. Just wanted to reach out to anyone else planning to attend in the fall. Thought it would be great to meet some of my classmates and have someone else's support as we prepare for school!! Let me hear from you! Also, if you have attended/are attending please share your experiences. Thanks!!
- May 12, '12 by gxsrI just found out today I was accepted to Drexel and northeastern for family-pmhnp!
- May 13, '12 by rachelaleanRN2Bgxsr and driven1,
- May 16, '12 by WEST1014, RN,BSNHi guys,
I got accepted into Delta State University's FNP program; and I also got accepted into Alcorn State University's FNP program for the fall. I've decided to go to Delta State.
- May 16, '12 by VitabellaArizona State University's BSN-DNP program for FNP, it feels kind of surreal getting accepted. But also, the price of tuition is surreal -_- hehe.
- May 16, '12 by LRNGIRLAnyone heard from UAB and USA's msn fnp program yet?
- May 17, '12 by cdoescNO, I am waiting on pins and needles for a response from USA, I applied for the Family Psych Program.
- May 17, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BLRNGIRL,
I have not heard from USA's MSN program, but UAB called and told me I would be accepted into the adult/women's health program. I have not received official notification though.
- May 26, '12 by LRNGIRLYeah, I'm guessing we probably won't here anything from both programs till June.