VCU and MSA 2013Register Today!
- by missnurse01 Jul 3, '12Hi everyone!
I am finally officially applying to VCU and MSA for 2013. Was also going to apply to UT chat and SEHC but decided 2 was all I could reasonably afford to fly out to interview at.
This has been such a LONG road to get here, it is weird to think that my time has finally come. Just last night was a coworker's last shift, and he is off to VCU.
Anyone else applying here? Already applied? Thought I would start a thread to see if anyone was out there!
- Jul 4, '12 by CandynMissnurse,
I do not have answer for you, but I can not stop myself from saying :"GOOOD LUUUCCCKKK!!!!"
- Jul 4, '12 by missnurse01Thanks so much candyn!
- Aug 25, '12 by missnurse01thought I would bump my thread up to see if there are any takers!
- Aug 27, '12 by kdlrnI'm applying, too. I just turned in the rest of my application last week. I have some former co-workers and friends at VCU and they love it. Good luck!
- Aug 27, '12 by missnurse01Well hi! Nice to finally find someone! I have a coworker who just started there this month. He turned down a spot at rush to go to vcu. I am just taking my ccrn next week then will do my GRE after that. All the rest of my packet is already sent.
I know last year he interviewed in Aug. Early decisions for exceptional candidates in early Oct then final in Dec.
Good luck and keep in touch!
- Sep 7, '12 by btoddrnI got in my second time applying after being waitlisted my first time. I took the GRE, got my CCRN, took the two classes listed by VCU online, and took a 400 level physiology class at GMU. It is a fabulous program and they are incredibly supportive versus other programs I have heard of. Good luck!!!
- Sep 8, '12 by missnurse01btoddrn:
glad to hear you enjoyed the program! I am planning on taking the 2 online VCU classes as well (phys and chem). Hoping they help me keep afloat knowledge wise in the program, as well as look good that I am taking them. Also thinking of doing a grad level phys.
Just passed my CCRN yesterday, GRE in 4 weeks. Then everything done. I think kdlrn is all finished with her app process tho.
thanks for posting. me
- Sep 8, '12 by kellly242Me! I'm applying to the Roanoke campus. I sent in all of my application materials in early August. I take the GRE the 22nd of this this month and I've been studying like crazy! I plan to fax/fwd them my initial results ASAP. Then, I plan on starting the two online classes they offer (chemistry and phys). I've had my CCRN for a while now. Does anyone know any more info yet? I wish I would've taken my GRE test sooner now because I've heard they already accepted someone for the Roanoke campus and they are only taking 6 people.
- Sep 8, '12 by missnurse01Hey kellly!haven't heard anything other than a request to turn in my addendum form which I was holding until I took my GRE. They told me I could just call w unofficial results when I was finished.I almost applied for roanoke!I know last year they made early decisions for exceptional candidates in early Oct! My coworker interviewed in Aug last year. I am way behind in completing requirements!