University of South Alabama NP program - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 5, '11 by mwg60Does anyone know about the psych NP program at USA?
- Aug 6, '11 by magnolia nurseIt was a difficult for me as well, and I am sure will not be returning I thought it was me.. thanks for the validation.. this program is not for me..I just could not keep up with all the reading and test q2 weeks..
and I have done online programs before..
- Aug 18, '11 by muskratsokay. i literally sent my application to USA's online FNP program about 15 minutes ago. then i found this. and i am TERRIFIED. so, all of you who hated this program--what online program would you suggest? and those of you who didn't hate it--why should i go for it?
- Sep 21, '11 by BlessbHi flgirl57, itís a pity you had a terrible experience. I have been to 2 different schools for different Master program before starting here with USA . I can assure you that there is no one that is perfect just like we humans are not perfect. So we have to aim at what we want to achieve and move on with our lives and to the next level. Good luck. Blessb.
- Dec 27, '12 by tklausnerHow are you doing in the program thus far? There seems to be a lot of talk about the NP program. Does anyone have feedback on the DNP program?
- Dec 27, '12 by tklausnerSo how are you doing, or how you you done so far? Would you still recommend the school? I'm looking at the DNP program and am very worried about the negative comments I've heard!
- Dec 28, '12 by BlessbI am doing well thanks for asking. I still like to recommend USA to anyone interested. I don't know exactly what negative things you are hearing about the DNP program, so far so good has been the report i have been hearing. You can visit this link for details USA College of Nursing - Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) and email or call for any questions email@example.com or 251-445-9412. Thank you, Blessb
- Mar 12 by WKShadowRNBlessb, You are encouraging!
I am shopping for schools now. I just missed the deadline for fall start, so I'll try to get mine in for the spring start.
Any advice? (ooh, so broad a question...)
- Mar 12 by BlessbDear WKShadowRN,
Thanks for your kind words! Sorry you missed the deadline for falls. I will advice you to start working on your application ASAP don't wait until when it's too late. Start looking for a place to do your clinicals so that when the time comes you will not be dissappointed. I wish you the best of luck!