Summer Entry 2013 Accelerated BSN/MSN Johns Hopkins - Page 35Register Today!
- Mar 4 by maspsu08Has anyone received a Fuld Fellowship?
- Mar 4 by hopefulnurse24I haven't received notice maspsu, have you?
- Mar 4 by cnp2012Quote from lg283Unfortunately the only answer I have is they are notifying students all this week and next. I wish I had a better answer for you. I definitely understand the waiting game/ deposit shuffle.CNP- do you know if all summer applicants were called back today or was it in waves? Just wondering! because I applied for the summer session and have to make deposits at schools this week so not sure if I should keep waiting around or if today was the call backs for accepted applicants!
- Mar 4 by maspsu08hopeful, i have not.
- Mar 4 by PizzamyheartHi all!
I finally got my official letter in the mail and did get into the Fall BSN/MSN program for FNP afterall! It's a $500 deposit due "within four weeks of the offer." My letter is dated March 1st, so I guess that would be April 1st. There are 2 "Accepted Students" Days: One on Friday, March 22, and the other on Friday, April 19.
The only other info that came was a letter from Fin Aid making sure to get all your materials in by April 1st (FAFSA, Tax Returns, W2's)
Congrats to everyone who's heard and good luck/best wishes for those waiting! Hope we can all meet soon!
- Mar 5 by hopefulnurse24Congratulations! My letters had apparently came in the mail yesterday as well. I called and found out that we will be notified if we are recipients of a scholarship, whether it is merit or Fuld Fellowship, via email and a separate letter.
- Mar 5 by RVLydo you guys know when you're going to student's acceptance day? I'm planning on the April one and getting there Thursday night and leaving Saturday? We should all get together if anyone is interested!
- Mar 5 by hopefulnurse24I want to go, but I'm trying to see if I have money!
- Mar 5 by the healer's artQuote from PizzamyheartInteresting. I also got in BS/MSN for summer but it said my deposit is due may 1st.Hi all!
I finally got my official letter in the mail and did get into the Fall BSN/MSN program for FNP afterall! It's a $500 deposit due "within four weeks of the offer." My letter is dated March 1st, so I guess that would be April 1st. There are 2 "Accepted Students" Days: One on Friday, March 22, and the other on Friday, April 19. !
- Mar 5 by meep05Mine says May 1st too and did not include thing about scholarships. I e-mailed one of the admissions people to ask about financial aid and the scholarships and they said that if you submitted your stuff to financial aid that they should be sending your estimate by mid March and this would include any scholarships you received.