Summer Entry 2013 Accelerated BSN/MSN Johns Hopkins - Page 12Register Today!
- Dec 20, '12 by hopefulnurse24Oh, okay, thanks for clarifying! I was a bit confused, for some reason. I wonder why I never received an email with the timeline in it...Last edit by hopefulnurse24 on Dec 20, '12
- Dec 20, '12 by meep05I really want to know why I am not getting any e-mails about chats, dates, or anything??? booo
- Dec 22, '12 by AdhirGot the official letter yesterday with a one page financial aid document. They asked to email or fax by Jan 1st so they can give an estimate of funds. Now this is going to be rough haha.
About the apartments as some of you were discussing, I did look at 929 online, nice but so pricey. I also go on craigslist like everyday lol to see if I can find anything better & cheaper. But I guess until we actually see the area..we wouldn't know how far are those places actually. I would like something where I can walk from or take a johns hopkins shuttle since I won't be having a car. Keep everyone posted if anyone finds something better.
- Dec 22, '12 by nautica193Meep05 & kdiem,Have you checked your online application to make sure they have your email address listed correctly? It maybe its going to your spam/junk mail?
- Dec 22, '12 by nautica193Hi Adhir,I checked out a few places in Craigslist, but you're right, it's hard to tell until we see for ourselves
- Dec 22, '12 by the healer's artIt kind of sucks that regular decision for summer and fall hear at the same time. Finding out in March when school starts in May is super inconvenient. I would need a lot more time than that to get my affairs in order, find housing, moving across the country, etc. I think they should definitely tell summer starts earlier...