Direct Entry MSN Programs 2013 - Page 50Register Today!
- Feb 12 by hi616No, not yet I have my phone interview with Vandy today. I'm waiting on BC and Northeastern as well. I'm also applying to UIC, DePaul, and Rush, but for a few reasons I had to apply for Jan 2014 start so those will be a while.
- Feb 12 by britters5Hi all,
Has anyone heard anything (pros/cons) about the Psychiatric/Mental Health lifespan track at MGH. Good clinical placements? Classes? Overall experience?
- Feb 12 by celticsgirl17I heard that some have already gotten rejections from BC. But I heard from admissions by the end of the month...
- Feb 12 by hopefulnurse24I got into Marquette and was waitlisted at Penn! Did anyone else get into Marquette?
- Feb 12 by rainkissedleavesCan anyone share about Marquette's program?
- Anyone hear about when simmons or NEU is releasing their decisions?
- Feb 13 by JP999I just got a letter from Simmons (via Fedex) with a huge merit scholarship... which really throws a wrench in my plans since I thought I had my mind made up. They want a deposit by February 26th, which is so soon!
- Quote from JP999Congrats!!! That must mean all letters are on the way seeing as how they said they send them as a group! Do u live close to Boston?I just got a letter from Simmons (via Fedex) with a huge merit scholarship... which really throws a wrench in my plans since I thought I had my mind made up. They want a deposit by February 26th, which is so soon!
- Feb 13 by JP999Thank you! And yes I live right in Boston. The label says it was sent yesterday priority overnight. Hopefully you will hear good news soon!
- Thanks! I hope so too! I'm so bummed one of my recs got lost in the mail...wish they did online recs like everywhere else! So my app was "late" doesn't effect my chances just can't get a entry merit scholarship...but then again I just hope I get in haha